- 11,605 traders on the platform with a total of 14,466,865 copied trades.
- Futures trading volume (24h) hits $4,675,523,789.
1.【Important】 Bitget’s First King’s Cup Global Invitational (KCGI) Successfully Concluded!
- Bitget’s First King’s Cup Global Invitational (KCGI) finally drew to a close at 10:00, November 20, 2021(UTC+8).
- The competition has attracted 7,467 seasoned traders around the world.
【Team Battle】 Territory Battle
- We have 67 eligible teams participating in the Team Battle and 4 of them have stood out to be the winners, unlocking a prize pool of 4BTC.
【Individual Competition】Super Leaders and Super Heroes
- There are 5,351 participants in the Individual Competition, unlocking a total prize of 5 BTC.
【Early Bird Benefits】
- The first 300 captains and the first 1000 eligible individual participants have each received 50USDT/20USDT Futures trial fund respectively before the competition.
【City Assembly Competition】
- In this competition, the English Division has won the most winning seats in Team Battle. All the 1,745 participants within the division will each receive an airdrop of 50 BGB (87,250 BGB in total).
【Airdrop for All】
- There are 4,534 eligible participants whose total trading volume have reached 10,000 USDT during the competition, followed our official Twitter and joined our Telegram.
- The Luck Lottery prizes drawn by participants in the additional events include: 4 Meebits NFT, 2 HTC-VIVE VR eyeglasses, 2 DJI drones, 3 PS5 game consoles, 3 HHKB keyboards, 1 Sony-Sennheiser headphone, 79 themed T-shirts, 1 themed NFT, 87 customized pixel persons, 72 car mugs and 32 themed gift boxes.
- There are 4 lucky users who get 1 custom NFT draw for the first Bitget competition.
- Bitget to Upgrade and Rename Futures Products on Website
- To help users better understand our futures products and enhance user experience, Bitget.com has upgraded and renamed our futures products on November 15.
Bitget Lists Wakanda Inu (WKD), Avalanche (AVAX), Deri Protocol (DERI) and Tatcoin (TAT) in the Innovation Zone.
Bitget’s English official TG community held 7 candy airdrop activities, distributing 2500 USDT as rewards to 200+ participants.